Thursday, February 3, 2011

LIFE...Why I Write soooo MUCH!

I have decided that I love to write.  I love to read what others have written too.  I am not an English major, have not written professionally and probably drive "real" writers insane with my mistakes and errors.  With that said, I have decided that everyday I am going to LISTEN to what I am thinking and put it into words.

I might research my thought and I might not.  I might ask other's opinions and I might not.  I might encourage you to do something and I might not.  I feel that with this process I am letting the ME inside come out and play.  I am giving the voice that lives in my heart and mind shine.

This experience has been an exciting process for me to discover,  I want readers but that is not my motivation.  I would love to write for other's (magazines, newsletters, etc...) but that is not the icing on the cake.  I have goals and that is what will drive me to be successful and if along the way I can encourage, uplift and motivate someone else on their journey..then that is the BONUS and the PAYBACK.

I don't have a particular subject for my blog, so my topics will be all over the place, but I can tell you that the underlying message will always be one of hope, seeking, giving, love and acceptance.  

I feel like life is falling into place and this will be a chance for me to grow as an individual and as a contributor to the journey that has been walked by many before.

I love to write, I love to share, I love to encourage, I love just being!

Please feel free to share any of the blog entries that you like, feel connected too or those that might mean something  to a friend, with others.

My blog address is:  http://adventurousbohemians.blogspot.com 

I welcome comments. I love discussions. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment