Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pictures of Isabella


Isabella has always had long, brown eye lashes...I thought this picture show cased them perfectly.


This month was all about the ears.  When she was holding them I though it was perfect.


Closer version of the above picture.  I aged the picture.  I love it.


Perfect!


All images are not to be copied, reproduced or used for any reason.  The images are the sole ownership of Sherron's Photography.
Watching her brother on the computer.




Love this picture, using different angles to capture different looks can give you some amazing shots.

I love the blur in this picture.  


Playing on our couch.

I love the emotion that this picture shows.  I love Drake's arm in the picture.

Isabella's hands are still so small.  Anytime I can capture them I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment