Friday, July 2, 2010

So much to do and not enough time!

Everyday our list gets longer and longer...some days we don't even get to the "list" but are still working hard to accomplish it all in a short amount of time.  I am glad that we finally have a deadline of when we are moving out.  Without this, we would be twiddling our thumbs.   Today we have finished listing more items on KSL.com, moving stuff to the basement, painting furniture and dealing with Mom's mini breakdown.  Yes, it's true...my life get's me overwhelmed at times and I loose it.  SO, I took myself to sushi and the book store.  It was a much needed break.   I did not hear my families two favorite words the whole time I was gone...Hey and But, followed by Mom.  Don't get me wrong, I dearly love my family, there are just times when silence can be a gift from God.  I was also able to listen to MY music (really loud) with the windows down.  It was great!  Midway is so beautiful at this time of year and driving up Provo Canyon was peaceful and relaxing.  Another day down with a full day ahead tomorrow.  Hopefully it will not be all work.  We have some family time planned which involves BBQ and fireworks.  Cory's hope for next year, is that we will be somewhere in the US where we can use "real" fireworks and not the wimpy ones we are allowed in Utah.  We shall see...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment